Sunday, March 30, 2008

TRAVEL | First Time in Korea, Chapter 2


July, 08, 2007. Saturday

10:30am

New friends: Hoyang. Angie. Charlie. Danny. Jessie. Zena. Itgel



I tried to do some of my homework today but didn't finish them all. I had lunch with Angie. She is Unam's friend. She's an English teacher. I ate pork cutlet. Angie is an interesting person. She looks like a Filipina. Said she met her husband at Philippine airport. She has two children, Danny and Jessie. With was Unam. She is a quiet Chinese girl. Unam is nice though she looks serious. All the time we were talking she just listened. Angie paid for lunch which was good because I didn't have anymore.

Earlier I was supposed to withdraw some money with Hoyang but had to dash because Isa was looking for me. This was when she met Angie. I was looking at them from the window. Angie then decided to introduce us to her husband Charlie. So at 5:40 Angie picked us up from the dormitory and ate at this restaurant similar to the one we went to the other night.

Here's where we met Rick. Rick is an American pastor from Michigan. I don't like him. There's something about him that makes me feel uneasy. Maybe it's just that I don't like Americans to begin with. During dinner I had to contend with the fact that I do not know how to use chopsticks. I had to ask for spoon and fork. Charlie thought of hiking on Sept. 25. Isa and I have classes that day so I don't know how we'll squeeze that in.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following