Friday, April 4, 2008

Before class

9.11.2007
Tuesday

7:45am

Fifth day.

Last night my roommates Song and Dillon took me out to drink but good thing we didn't. It's a good idea but am not crazy about it. Instead we just ate dinner. So far, this is the best dinner I've ever had since my arrival. It's called kamjatang. It's mostly pork spare ribs with bean sprouts and potatoes. Tastes like sinigang. I was just so glad last night. Song paid for everything because he said it was Korean custom to treat the younger ones.

Have I told you about Dillon? He's my Korean roommate who doesn't look exactly the typical Korean. He has big eyes unlike most people here. But he's quiet. I like him. Especially when he smiles. I'm so thankful both my roommates are kind.

I'm going to class now. Catch you later.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following