Thursday, February 12, 2009

Over-caffeinated

Lost in transistion... senseless indeed My head is spinning now because of lack of sleep (see earlier entry). I couldm't keep my eyes from closing and perhaps my brain is starting to give up too. Consciousness on the brink of falling in the abyss of serenity, but I am not blessed enough to enjoy that privilige.

Boss is supposed to call me now but he's not calling. I am waiting, and waiting, excited over the thought of talking in front of other older people. It always give me that sensation when I have to deliver a speech. And speaking of, tomorrow I am excited to shoot the documentary. That's why tonight I am going to finish the script of the shooting. Finish the 3 hour interviews. All for the love of media ethics and poverty.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following