Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleepless, a little more and I am giving in

(4am, and the lights have not shut) I am not ashamed to say that I have become a human zombie. Devoid of sleep, my body has grown weary of this stressful life. My brain refuses to function normally. My blood is dropping to the point of running out. My eyes are reflections of watching over the night 24/7. My skin has decided to produce oil and zits and made me a monster. Yes, a little more and I am really giving in. But because I am a stubborn little fellow, I defy the nature of the human body. I refuse to succumb to the biological cycle and instead create my own. If not for my friend Scott, and my best mate Coff, then life would be unbearable. Of course I am exaggerating things to pass and kill time.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following