Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A star is born

iSing Rewind: I need to pass the form, filled up, for the production number. Wow, this is so exciting. I'll be performing on stage again. I dub this as, "Allan, the rising star" Anyway, Karen the Delta Sigma girl is asking for the form. I'm so excited about this stint. People will witness how great I am. CR 165: This afternoon, in the class, the data gathering group presented. All the members stood in front though they didn't do anything. To me, it was a complete waster of energy and time. They could have stayed in seat, but they wanted a share of that limelight. I have had the limelight all the time, and I don't need to share it with anyone. Why would I try to pretend as if I 'belong' when I am the 'center.' The long and short of it all, I'm a star. Alari resigned: When I think about it, think of how people have their own priorities, I realize that we have our own paths for greatness. I was destined to be great through this way. Others just have to find their own.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following