Friday, April 17, 2009

Icon

Corporate culture
Global brand
Brand purpose: driving success
Brand beliefs
1. Client success is our success
2. We are one Citi
3. Simple, clear, and direct
4. Raise the bar everyday
We are brand ambassadors

The ICON:
The icon cannot talk and people only experience the brand through employees

Defend the company
When people complain don’t just agree but defend it

On following up.
Need to know the details.
As Sir Paolo has mentioned, we need to de detail oriented

My supervisor is out, on a shoot.
She lets me know what is going to happen so I appreciate the thoughtfulness a lot.
I was in this jeepney slowly giving in to sleepiness when she gave me a call and it dawned on her that I was already out of the office by 3pm.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following