Tuesday, September 15, 2009

EVENT | 34th UP Kalilayan Alumni Homecoming



I think I should learn (really soon) how to be more prudent when it comes to organizing events I attend. I have developed the habit of putting aside things I deem can be for later but in the process, I tend to forget them. All my fault. Anyway, below is the programme of the event I just hosted last August 29, 2009 (Saturday) at Dampa, Cubao.


I feel like I was not so effective as host in this event but I am accounting this to the following reasons: 

1. Unprepared. Both on my part and the organizers. No spiel, no people in charge in the programme, no backgrounder. 

2. Audience. The audience are just too old for me and the crowd was also divided, so I don't know how to act in front of the diverse crowd. 

3. Location. The place was simply loud since the band outside is competing with my voice. I am considering these points for the upcoming TAGISAN 2009, where I'll be hosting too. I am really preparing for that.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following