Monday, August 30, 2010

TRAVEL | Tagaytay Outing - Part 5 MUSHROOM BURGER


MUSHROOM BURGER

For people who say Mushroom Burger is extraordinary, well I’d like to say that “to each his own.”

The night before the trip I was reading about Tagaytay and I was intrigued by this Mushroom Burger house they say the trip to Tagaytay won’t be complete without a visit to this special place. So after Picnic Grove we proceeded to this old house. I tried to hold my expectations down and good thing I did that.

Mushroom Burger

For people who say Mushroom Burger is extraordinary, well I’d like to say that “to each his own.” I never found the burger anything special. It did taste like real burger but I was never a fan of burgers so it wasn’t so great for me. I’m not really disappointed but I’d say it was not worth the trouble.

Do I look hungry...?
TIP:

Not exactly a place to include in your itinerary unless you’re a vegan in search of alternatives to your eating burgers.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following