Monday, August 30, 2010

TRAVEL | Tagaytay Outing - Part 6 BAG OF BEANS


BAG OF BEANS

I brewed some at home and it was great. I’m just happy we passed by the place. I’m such a coffee addict.

If I was with my girlfriend/s or some boy friends then it would have been nice to stay for a while in this coffee shop but most of the people I was with were quite disinterested in drinking coffee so we chose to buy some coffee products instead of drinking at the coffee shop. They have different kinds of coffee from Robusta to local Kapeng Barako. I brewed some at home and it was great. I’m just happy we passed by the place. I’m such a coffee addict.

Bag of Beans Coffee Shop

TIP:

If you are a coffee lover, visit the place. Price is quite high, but Starbucks is still the undisputed overpriced coffee.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following