Monday, August 30, 2010

TRAVEL | Tagaytay Outing - Part 7 MAHOGANY MARKET


MAHOGANY MARKET

With all the cheap vegetables and fruits, one cannot help but spend a lot in this market.

This is the haven for mothers and old women. With all the cheap vegetables and fruits, one cannot help but spend a lot in this market. What’s more is that you can still haggle with the price. I think as I grow up, I’m developing the art of haggling which is important for budget conscious people like me. In addition, there are medicinal/herbal plants sold in this market. One of my fellow workers was really into herbal medicines she was amazed to see all the cheap plants here.

So many fruits and vegetables, you'll just have to buy as much as you can

TIP:

Save your money so you can bring home lots of vegetables and fruits from this place. They say meat is also cheap here but I didn’t ask for the price though. I’m just not the market type of person.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following