Thursday, January 27, 2011

The 83rd Annual Academy Awards: Best Picture

For this review, let me focus on the best picture category. There are 10 films nominated for this year. They are:

The Black Swan (DONE)
The Fighter
Inception (DONE)
The Kids Are All Right
The King's Speech (Golden Globe Best Picture) (DONE)
127 Hours (DONE)
The Social Network (DONE)
Toy Story 3 (DONE)
True Grit
Winter's Bone

So far, I've only seen Inception. The King's Speech won in the Golden Globe Awards so I think it has a good chance of winning this Academy Awards. However, the other contenders such as The Social Network and The Black Swan are also potential winners after winning best director and best actress respectively in the Golden Globe. 

I still have two weeks to check out the other movies and find out which one deserves to win. I might do just that this weekend. Hello Saturday and Sunday! Gotta do some grocery for comfort foods while I do a marathon.

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following