Monday, March 7, 2011

TRAVEL | Farewell Time


Thursday. March 3, 2011.


We woke up quite late. The original plan was to leave the house at 7:30am. But because Teacher Judith cooked breakfast, we ate first and left the house at 8:30am. The traffic was horrible. Worse was the sluggish driver. I almost became a backseat driver but I had to contain myself.

We were really running out of time. The flight of the two guys was at 11:05am. We arrived at the airport at 10:35am. Only 30 minutes before the flight. They had to cut in line just to try catching their flight. Unfortunately, they missed the plane.

Kino sent me a text message saying, “We missed the plane. Very interesting.” I was worried but Kino said they’re going to be in the next flight at 12:30pm. This really made me wonder how the government couldn’t do anything about the serious trouble traffic jam is causing the Filipinos and foreigners. Really sad.

Sitting in the bus. I looked at the sky. It’s sunny today. It’s as if nothing happened. It’s as if the two weeks was just a day. I felt sad. I know I won’t see my friends again after a long time. But then again, I know time flies. So I’ll just look forward to the day that I can spend some time with them once more.


Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following