Four days to go before 2013 so I need to write down the resolutions that I have to achieve for this year. Take note- I need to achieve them this year and that's it. No excuses. 2012 has proven to be a tough time for all- the Philippine economy, politics, education. Even Manny Pacquaio had a rough time against Marquez. Janine Tugonon was not able to bring home the crown although I must say that the US needed that title more than the Philippines. Not to mention the epic failure of the Mayan Calendar... damn, I was waiting for that one.
The point is I have to be more committed to these resolutions that I am going to project for this whole year.
1) Lose weight & tone muscle for Summer's beach party... Boracay would probably be the venue.
2) Be more organized. Let's just say that I am not the tidy kind of person and as what my mom would say, "are you a snake, leaving your things around"
3) Be more OC. As in obssessive compulsive. It's not easy to develop a habit. I mean breaking a habit is difficult, but creating a habit is even more.
4) Read one book per month. Doesn't really matter what book, just read for brain's sake. I think my brain has become stupor for the longest time.
5) Start writing the book to be published. I plan to finish the book this year and submit for publication by December 2013.
6)Submit my scholarship in Korea, Japan or UK. Long overdue.
7) Open time deposit in Citibank, which offers the highest interest rate in the country at X.XX%
8) First quarter of the year, finish the company manual. And for that, I summon all the muses in Olympus to guide me on how to work on this.
There are some resolutions from 2012 which I would like to resurrect-
9) Sleep early... which means around 10pm.
10) Purchase & eat healthy food. Okay, enough of canned food. Start cooking.
11) Exercise. Jog and push ups can do.
12) Clean bed every week. Please do this.
13) Be conscious of physical appearance. If you need to buy men's fashion magazine then do so.
14) Travel, travel, travel. The only place I traveled this 2012 is my room and office.
15) Don't procrastinate. Imagine that I am from a Western Country with a different perception on time.
16) Plan for the future house. Start from hometown, then move on to the city.
17) Write the observation diary. I think I have a few pages.
18) Do the OFW documentary.