Friday, September 28, 2012

Oppa Gangnam Style - the Saudi Edition

Finally, I was able to finish the "Oppa Gangnam Style" that I was working on for a week.

The video was participated by employees in the company where I currently work for. It is just amazing how people are willing to share their time and talent for projects like this.

Initially, I planned to direct the video as close to the original. But I realized that the spontaneity of the people in the video actually made it more interesting. 

To date, "Oppa Gangnam Style" has acquired more than 300,000,000 since its upload in July 2012. Guinness Book of Records has declared the video as the most number of likes in Youtube's history. Quite a feat for a Korean artist. 



I hope to make more videos that would showcase the Filipino spirit.


Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following