Friday, October 19, 2012

Food Blog

I'm starting my articles on FOOD.
It's kind of overdue for writing this, but I've been pretty caught up with work lately.
Sometimes I ask myself if I'm doing job or just trying to deliberately kill myself.
Well, for whatever reason- there's food to comfort me and there's a lot to mention.


Chicken barbeque marinated in soy sauce.

KFC, Saudi Style with cheese cake.

SHAWAYA! One whole chicken costs SAR 25, or PHP 275. Good for the tummy, not on the belly.

Broasted Chicken. The local version of KFC. 

Shawaya with kabsa. "Kabsa" means rice in arabic.

New Year Feast for the coming 2012. Wow, it's almost 2013.

Faham. This is another Shawaya. Faham is basically grilled.

Still at KFC!

Starbucks Night with an Egyptian friend.

DAMPA, Riyadh- Chopsuey, Bicol Express and Chicken Stroganoff.

Burger King. Really big burgers here. I like the fries the most.

Thanksgiving with tacos and chicken barbeque!

Dampa Riyadh!




Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following