Friday, November 9, 2012

Recently in Riyadh


I find it a bit amusing that I would update my Facebook with all my photos when nobody cares about anyway. But I still do only because I intend to let the world know the latest on me. Yes, I'm still alive kind of update.

But lately, I started wondering how I can just use photos to narrate my stories. Not that I don't have photos. As a matter of fact, I do have lots of it and that's where the problem starts. I don't know which one to pick. This is really so trivial but this blogging matter is important to me.

I usually look back at what has happened to me in the previous years and I learn (sometimes feel surprised) from all the things I have done.

***

Standing by Saudi's Date Tree. Dates are Saudi's national trees. You'll them everywhere you go in KSA.

The Kingdom Tower. Famous as one of the landmarks in the kingdom. It was a clear breezy night.

Chocolada Cafe. Just beside the Kingdom Tower. I like the cozy atmosphere.

With my younger brother also in the kingdom. He works for a different department.

Chocolata Cafe. Love it!

Posh Cafe in Thaliya. It was a weekday so not many people around this time. But it can be crowded on Thursday nights.

The Kingdom Tower together with some other Filipinos.

Faisaliyah Tower. Another tall building in Riyadh.




Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following