I was figuring out a movie that could stimulate me. Then I tried watching "Jack Reacher" starring Tom Cruise. But the copy was not that good.
Luckily I found this movie "Shelter". It's a gay movie but it doesn't capitalize on homosexual issues only. It's about how people choose what they want to happen in their lives. I was reminded that people have a choice on what they want to happen in their life. If you choose to be miserable, then you will be. You choose to be happy then you will be. All choices will have its consequences but the bottom line is, you need to find a way to make things happen.
I need not talk about the synopsis of the movie. But I want to talk about the impact it had on me.
- We don't know what's in store for us
- We have the choice to take what is offered to us or ignore it or let it pass
- Special people in our lives come at the most unexpected time
- Once you realize things that matter to you, better not let it slip
- People are not bound to anyone forever, but it's worth taking a risk
- You cherish the moment you spend with the one important to you