Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 Year Ender : July


July 2013

New Chapter : Oman

In our lives, we can keep on planning things and create a seemingly structured future. But in reality, things do not necessarily turn out the way we would like them to be. And this is not necessarily bad.

Our roads keep on winding and the only way to get to the other end of the road is to walk the best path we have at the moment. Is it the right path? We'll never know until we try. We sometimes tread the right path, sometimes we don't. But that's perfectly okay. Blunders are inevitable. The most important thing is to continue the journey and learn from the past. There's no point dwelling on what if's. It is better to accept things and move on.

Such is my fate. I found myself in a completely foreign land, in a completely foreign working environment. But I am up to any challenge. Part of the reason why I am who I am today is because I never surrendered to any challenge. I just have to fight back and prove to them what I am made of.

And so this month of JULY, I have begun the 2-year journey which I know will determine the next steps ahead. 






Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following