Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Year Ender : March



March 2013

I decided to go back to the gym this month, in preparation for my return to the Philippines in April.

Saudi Arabia has begun to experience frequent rains, which easily results to flooding. Added to that is the cold weather.

And since I had to walk to the gym, I feared for my life whenever I walk the streets because of the water. You must understand that there is no proper drainage system in KSA that's why it becomes perilous when the road is flooded.

But I was determined to get in shape. No grim thoughts is ever gonna stop me from burning those fats.

Realization : Saudi Arabia, although considered as a rich country, is a classic example of poor urban development planning. It is so baffling why it has hired thousands of engineers to build useless skycrapers and not prioritize drainage system. 

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that when a city is saturated by people, water ways should be in shape. But NO they never thought about that. And now that I think about it, I figure that all KSA wanted to do was show off to the rest of the world about its wealth. But I can't wait to see once oil has run out of this country. 



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following