Saturday, December 14, 2013

2013 Year Ender : October


October 2013

Highlight of the month was the salsa class.

Yes, I have finally found the dance class that can keep me diverted from office works. 

I remember that in KSA, I did yoga which was really effective in keeping my sanity amidst the craziness of the universe.

At least now, the Salsa Class can keep me busy and focused. Also, dancing helps to keep me active. Without doing anything, I just feel lethargic and idle. And I don't want to be stuck in my room forever.

Other events that happened this year- German Oktoberfest and night swimming at PDO. The night swimming in particular was rather amusing, as I had to endure two weeks with sore feet. I had gashes and injury from walking on the sharp stones barefoot. Nevertheless, it was a fun night swimming and I enjoyed it. :)



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following