How To Reach
- From MRT Buendia Station, take the jeepney and get off at Mapua
- Walk a few meters until you reach SM Jazz
- Brasas is situated in one of the restaurants on the ground floor (easy to spot)
|Thalia, as original Marimar|
|Lola Ni Dora|
(1) They (refugees) claim to have come from ISIS controlled areas of Syria.
(2) ISIS have already proved countless times, how good they are at manipulating media to their advantage.
(3) Spare a thought for Countries like Greece and Italy and Hungry, who have to find a lot of money to process those alleged refugees.
(4) It is only a few months ago since ISIS promised to carry out substantial attacks across Europe, then all of a sudden these alleged refugees appear on Europe's borders. This smacks of a part of a plan - not a European plan.
(5) These alleged refugees have just put intollerable pressure onto Europe. They have also been seen to que jump the vetting process, causing legitimate migrants, many of whom have waited years to have their cases considered, to feel very angry - and rightly so.
(6) Density of population across European Union Countries is currently 115 people per sq.km.
(7) Density of population in USA is currently 35 per sq. km.
(8) People under the age of 30 in European Union Countries are mostly still living with their parents cos there is a huge shortage of available housing. Even 100,000 migrants now causes massive problems and additional pressure on what little available housing exists. That is unfair on Europeans.
(9) Why do Countries such as USA, Australia, Canada, UAE, KSA refuse to offer to take in theae refugees? They are prosperous and have lots of space and available housing.
(10) UAE and Saudi - fellow muslims, don't want to help. What does that say about Islamic Countries and their failure to help fellow muslims?