Sunday, October 25, 2015

REVIEW | Ranking of Salsa Clubs in Manila, Philippines


Finally, I have somehow visited the most popular salsa joints here in Manila (one of my goals before I came back). And now I have the pleasure of ranking them, according to my observation and experience.

In terms of space (floor, tables, chairs, etc.), accessibility, song playlist, the crowd, prices of drinks- the salsa clubs were rated accordingly.


Top Spot: 
Aracama (The Fort)


First Runner Up: 
Alchemy Bistro Bar (Makati)


Second Runner Up: 
Brasas Latin American Street Food (Makati)


Third Runner Up: 
Chihuahua (The Fort)


Fourth Runner Up: 
Cafe Havana (Greenbelt 3)


Fifth Runner Up: 
Sage (Shangri-La Makati)
(Review: Expensive drinks, small dance floor, high end crowd not into dancing)




Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following