Wednesday, December 9, 2015

DANCE | Salsa Intermediate Routine


Salsa with Allan Abdula

My stay here in the Philippines has been a very meaningful one. After years of salsa training in the Middle East, I got the chance to meet Filipinos who share the same passion for dancing, especially Salsa. Here I am happy to share with you one of my latest salsa classes in Manila, with my intermediate student.

For this class, we've incorporated the 360 moves with several turns and walking salsa moves.


Interested to learn? It's so easy, just contact below and let me know how we can best arrange your class.




Related salsa articles in this blog:
Ranking of Salsa Clubs in Manila, Philippines 
Aracama
Alchemy Bistro Bar
Brasas, Latin American Street Food
Latin Dance/Salsa & Social Dancing in Manila
Salsa in Manila ( Chihuahua & Cafe Havana in Greenbelt )

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following