Thursday, December 3, 2015

I Remember The Boy (Original by Joey Albert)



I consider Joey Albert as one of the most talented singers in the Philippines. In fact, I believe that she has the most hauntingly beautiful voice I've heard. Her ballads and jazz cross over generations and time does not seem to fade the relevance of her songs. It was in the 1980s when Joey became very popular after winning a TV show and later on joining the Minstrels. And then at the height of her career, she decided to leave the limelight. Rumors had it that she was sick of cancer and underwent treatment. She was cleared of the illness, but recent reports have it that the cancer has relapsed. 


In honor of Joey Albert, I dedicate this song. I hope one day I can sing a duet with you @JoeyAlbert.


I Remember The Boy
ALLAN SINGS JOEY ALBERTI Remember The Boyby Allan AbdulaVideo by Dazzle FlanciaLocation | SM Lucena
Posted by Allan Yasser Zeta Abdula on Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following