March 6, 2014
- I'm a very disorganized writer. I cannot write unless my notes are cluttered, my thoughts everywhere except my head. But I keep writing, hoping that ideas would pay me a visit.
- There was a time when all I ever wanted was to have a laptop. I was sure that I'll be able to write more prolifically if I had one. I was a frustrated writer.
- I fill up my journals with stories of the day. There was just too much to write until I stopped. I stopped when I finally got my first laptop.
- For some reason there's always a creative block that gets in the way. I used to have this fire but I noticed that not even an ember can be traced. And I am saddened by this fact.
June 15, 2016
- I am a writer and in writing I shall thrive, for words are my only company that will stay in this fleeting world of ours.