Tuesday, October 11, 2016

MOVIE REVIEW | Doctor Strange



I cannot emphasize how excited I am for the upcoming movie screening of Doctor Strange. Today, IMAX at Vox Cinema in Qurum City Center gave movie goers a free sneak peek at the new Marvel movie (along with free posters and 3D glasses). Can you imagine- a free IMAX movie. That is like so awesome. Despite the fact that it's only a 15-minute preview, I must say that it was all worth it.

What I can briefly say about the whole ruckus is that this movie is something that thrill seekers should include in their calendars. I have never had the joy of watching a film in 3D since Avatar (and that was like in 2010?) Anyhow, the movie has a lot to offer for its 3D fans with so much depth and spatial effects, one would feel similar to riding a roller coaster.

Plus, the vivid colors and seeming mandalas every now and then gives the movie one serious mark to the adage, "run for your money". It's like an LSD packed in a screen, and your eyes are like wow-ed just like that. 

And of course Benedict Cumberbach's unique style of acting doesn't get old. He's as good as the time I saw him in "The Imitation Game".

So yeah, I am looking forward to watching this on IMAX, 3D!

A photo posted by Allan Yasser Zeta Abdula (@allanabdula) on


And yes, I made myself a fan art as Doctor Strange. Hope ya'all like it.



Google+ Badge

Google+ Followers

Readers Also Viewed the Following